Saturday, January 12, 2013

Introduction

My name is Ryker. My wife Taylor and I are moving to China soon to teach English. We have a 1-year contract with a school but, we only bought one way tickets, so we will see how long we stay.  I'm not coming back until I'm fluent in Mandarin!

The purpose of this blog is to,

A. Document our travels
B. Discuss Chinese culture and learning Mandarin
C. Assist other people who are thinking about teaching in, or moving to China, with what to bring and how to actually do it
D. Keep in contact with family and friends back home and let everyone know what we are doing

I hope to be publishing a new post at least a few times per week but we will see.  My wife Taylor will also be using this blog from time to time as well. 

Let us know what you think, or ask any questions via email, blogminks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment